From:
Kimberly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 2008 11:27:50 -0600
Hello again, my fellow Montanan! Kimberly at Pingford's Porridge here.
As you'll likely recall from our emails, I'm in Kalispell, MT. I have
never heard of a gal in Libby who is taking in ferrets! That's 2 hours
from me. I do recall a couple of years ago a woman who specialized in
bunnies began taking in ferrets when they'd turn up at the County
Animal Shelter when I was full to capacity. I wonder if this is the
same woman?

Anyway, we have 2 ferret vets here in Kalispell, as I said, 2 hours
from Libby. Dr. Markalis at All Creatures Great And Small and Dr.
Dugger (my vet) at Central Valley Animal Hospital. Both see ferrets.
Dugger is fantastic and, since I showed up in this area 6 years ago,
he's been more than willing and capable of learning all he can about
our fuzzy little people. Although I prefer Dr. Dugger, Dr. Markalis has
done some surgeries for us. In any case, both are good docs and perhaps
the woman in Libby will consider one of them instead of having to drive
to WA.

Feel free to email me again if I can help you and this gal in any way!
We still need to try to get together. I'm playing tour guide to several
groups of family members until next week but after that, peace and
quiet!

Kimberly Emerson
Pingford's Porridge
www.pingfordsporridge.com