From:
Kathy Carl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 May 2002 02:49:04 -0700
>From:    Lisa Goggins <[log in to unmask]>
>
>How many of you totally love your ferrets but have experienced these
>awful diseases like insulinoma, adrenal and so many other worse ones and
>have come to the conclusion that after your ferrets cross the bridge you
>will not get anymore ferrets?  I have to admit that once my ferrets go I
>will not be getting anymore.  But only because I will be responsible and
>admit I cant pay the vet bills it takes to keep them dooking.

Dear Lisa,
I understand how you feel, they get so many diseases and it is costly and
painful when they die or you have to make that decision to put them to
sleep, I have had 2 die already this year.

But I will never be without ferrets, yes they are costly but they bring
me so much joy and to be honest with you my animals keep me sane!

I do commend you for admitting that the vet bills are too much for you,
and I do, like I said understand how you feel.

Kathy

=====
Kathy(aka Ferretwoman)
Cosmo,Katie,
Kazmir Alexander,
Pebbles, Bamm-Bamm,Digger, Sara Lee,
Maximus and Bubba Think
FERRETS RULE!!!!!!!!!
Sadly missing Lefty, Cody, Charlie, Simba and Merlin