From:
Joyce Snyder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 14:26:44 -0400
Thanks again soo much for the information where donations can be sent and
also for the updates...It never stops to amaze me how much we can love
these small furbabies...even ones we will never meet and have only heard
about...

Will be sending lots of prayers for Squeezil and Dodger and Squiggles.
They all sound soo wonderful...For those that have never been involved with
shelter work..you can't imagine the love, time, dedication, heart break and
joy that is involved.  I see only a little of it since I have friends that
manage ferret shelters and the work is staggering and so is the cost.  I
have nothing but admiration for those that do this.  Kudos to those of you
who give of yourselves to help make a better life for these little ones.

Keep us posted on how these babies are doing.  I am sure your face was one
of pure joy when Squiggles finally figured out that she could jump and
play!!!

Joyce and the fur kids