From:
Ron Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 21:28:56 -0500
Hello fuzzie folks,

If any one here that doesn't know about it already, a new list has been
started that has, as one of its contributor/participants, Bob Church.  To
join, click on the following URL and then click subscribe.  The moderator
will then accept or deny the request.

Be forewarned, not everyone will be allowed in....that is an absolute.

http://www.egroups.com/group/FOBFerrets
(Don't forget to click SUBSCRIBE)

Those of you not there, I hope to see you soon!  (Well..most of you
anyway.....)

Please remember this is a temporary fix to a current problem.  We will get
him back here and APF eventually.

Fuzzie Dad
Rascal,Treble,Cocoa,Moose,Charlotte,
Screech,Havoc,Casey,Hanna,Dodger,