From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Dec 2005 07:35:55 -0800
I like your email Roary.  I have a experience to relate from 4 days ago
too.

Someone hit the hydro pole and I heard a Big Whomp.  I ran out the
bedroom grab my jacket, ran to the road.  I saw the car and the pole was
leaning over the road to see if I could help.  I started stopping the
cars and trucks.  Explaining what happen that they would not get thru
to Cowichan Bay.  You should have seen the school bus having to turn
around, then a dump truck with extra trailer having to turn around too.
He stopped and gave me a vest to wear so drivers can see me.  2 RCMP
cars went by me.  Even the Fire Chief came by.  When he came back he
stopped and told me that no cars are allowed thru, in his own way he
was saying Thank You, He had the biggest Smile on his face.  Hydro truck
came, then the fire & rescues was heading back to the fire hall.  They
stopped and told me that it was safe for the cars to go thru.  I helped
in a way that freed the men having to stand and turned cars back, so they
can do their job.  For they have helped me month or so ago with Jim when
he had the grand mal seizures.

BCMarie and her 7 Most Wonderful Fur Kidlets in BC