Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 06:12:27 -0400
I recently rescued a 6 yr. old (guessing) DEW that has a huge tumor
in the abdomen.  I work for a vet but we don't see many ferrets, but
she x-rayed him and it looks like its on the liver.  The ferret is
eating/drinking/active, but if any other ferret gets too close he screams.
He does sorta act insulonomic (sp), he'll just stand there and stare or
stand with his head tucked under his belly.  Has anyone had any experience
with something like this?  If so, please e-mail me.  We have an
appointment with a ferret vet (1 1/2 hrs.  away) on friday morning 5/3.

Thanks in advance.

Pamela