From:
Andy & Ziggy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Sep 2005 07:16:43 -0400
October 2005 News

Master Largo's News
Reporter Andy
Cub-reporter Ziggy

Andy here: Ziggy, did you see what mum is doing on our web site?

Ziggy here: No Andy, what is mum doing on our web site?

Andy here: Mum has a picture of a DOG on our site, sitting in one of the
cozy's Aunt Ret makes for us to sleep in.  Can you believe mum would put
a picture of a dog on there, what is she thinking?

Ziggy here: Andy!  If you had any kind of brain at all, you would know
that mum has an iguana on the site too!  That is because mum sells stuffs
for other animals, not just for us ferrets.  Why do you think mum's store
is called "NOT JUST FOR FERRETS"?  DUH; how long have you been here?
Mum's store has been open for almost 10 years; she sells stuff for all
animals so of coarse she is going to have pictures of other animals on
the site.  Anyway the dog, as you call him, is Shadow one of the pups of
our shelter friend we have way on the west coast in wa.  So stop being
jealous.  did you forget you promised you would not complain?  This is
real close to a complaint you know.  Take a look at all the nice letters
we got about our news last month because you did not complain.

Thanks for the update Ziggy and Andy.  Congratulations on the no
complaints Andy!  Hugs and kisses to all you fuzzy babies at the shelter
and give your mum loves for me for helping you guys.

Angie

Great news you two tell, I really miss you guys.  Andy I am proud of
you, not one complaint, very impressive!  Ziggy my sweet baby girl you
have to be nicer to Andy.  Not too much gloating OK?

Love & big hugz & kisses,
Aunt DJ

Andy here: Okay time to tell the news, it was our Aunt DJ's birthday,
Happy Birthday!!!  We love you!

Mum is back to work doing the big yellow thing; she does old lady Kay
still too.  Ivory had his surgery, he was picked up and brought home his
blue strings are gone he is all better now.  You know all them cans mum
had to take back?  Well the wagon train happened, 40 bags, Mr Dale, Miss
Donna, Miss Cathy, Miss Jill, Mr. Mike and Miss Nichole all helped mum
take cans back on 8-21-05 there were 8,915 cans.  Wow that is a lot of
cans.  Thanks you guys for helpen mum do that.  Miss Cathy camed to help
mum close the pool, what I want to know is why we don't get to use the
pool, mum don't take us out to play in the pool.  Why is that Ziggy?

Ziggy here: Andy you are getting soo close to complaining!!  Mum don't
take us to her pool because it is too deep for us and has chemicals in
it, we have our own pool remember?  The one with all the jingle balls in
it just for us to play in?  Are you hearing me Andy?  Now do the news!
Please!

Andy here: Okay okay I was just asking a question!  Geeeszzz, okay that's
right now I remember our pool in on the porch.  Let's see that Charity
kid that camed in from Canandaigua lost?  Her human found out she was
here, they thought she was a boy.  So did the vet say she was a boy.
(Not our Favorite Doc, her vet) Wonder where that vet went to school.
Even I know the difference... Don't I Ziggy?  you are a GIRL I am a BOY!
Any way Charity AKA Ivan went home with her family.  We had some new
campers here at camp; the Talledo girls, mum kept saying to them you
should still be with your mom not at ferret camp.  But there are humans
working on getting the age of fur kids changed in the laws so they are
not so tiny and young when they are taken away from their moms.  Mum
helped, she wrote a letter to the USDA.  If you want to help change the
laws, let mum know she will give you the address and how to do it.  The
Talledo girls were wonderful and happy playing at camp.  Miss Breezie she
was Master Largo's bestest girl, she was at camp for the fist time too.
They all had fun, mum got pictures of them playing at camp ( not
together) mum don't mix us fur kids.  Mum has been really really busy
getting shelters lined up so when the Katrina fur refugees come out of
that mess, they have a place to go, mum has been glued to the computer
chair doing that for a long time now..  She just needs to send the
pictures to Mr. Harry and he will get them up on the camp web shots site
for her so you can all see the campers that come here.  The official date
of FML 5000 campaign is over but we are still getting donations.  So many
people said thanks to Mr. BIG by sending donations in; the total (not all
counted yet) the last time mum looked was $8033.50; you guys sure do
preciate that Mr. Big!  Way to go humans owned by fur kids.  Way to go
Mr. BIG for making the FML such a reliable source of information.

Ziggy here: Andy I want a turn and we need to leave room for mum to say
something this time too!

Andy here: Okay okay so tell some news!

Ziggy here: Miss Sue and Mr Neil camed to N.Y.  to visit with mum, see
the sights around the area.  They brought our cousins with them, so mum
took care of them when they was out sight seeing.  It was so good to see
them again; mum got to meet them in Mo.  at the Zoo.  Oh Oh did you see
the design Sue did for the Katrina disaster?  Wow she is so so good...
only one to be had so if you want it you better bid on it before it is
gone.  All the money that it brings in is going to E.L.F.  here go take a
look.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7183664517

That Weasie girl that came in starving is doing great, she is fat and
sassy now.  She don't know how to play though so mum is trying to teach
how to be a ferret.  Okay now for some sad sad news.  Our mum's mom our
grandma, went to Rainbow Bridge.  She just left in a hurry and no one
knows why.  Miss Donna camed to help mom keep up with us kids while she
was in and out doing family funeral things, Mr. Harry was helping to keep
people informed on what was going on and answering questions if they
could not wait for mum, Miss Stacie, Fred's far away mom camed in to give
us kids soup the night mum was going to be gone a long long time.  She
made sure everything was okay.  Then the most wonderful thing happened
Mum saw Miss Donna at the church where our grandma's service was being
held, people from Naples came too, and there were beautiful flowers from
the IFC Up in the front of the church.  Mum says she is so blessed with
such wonderful friends.  Now mum wants to say some stuff.

Mum here: I just want to say thank you for all the wonderful cards,
emails, flowers, checking in on me, thoughts and prayers.  How or why I
am so blessed with such wonderful friends I am not sure, but I can not
tell you how much all this means to me.  You are all wonderful caring
people; I am so very blessed and honored to have you all touch my life.
Thank you!  Shelter Mum Brenda

Until Next Month;

Andy Senior reporter
Love and trouble
Ziggy from New York

International Ferret Congress Vendor Coordinator
http://ferretcongress.org

Lakeroad Ferret Farm E-Bay Store
http://stores.ebay.com/Not-Just-For-Ferrets-Pet-Supplies

IGive Fund Raiser for Lakeroad Ferret Farm
http://www.iGive.com/html/refer.cfm?memberid=284500&amp;causeid=22069=

To visit the store.
http://www.ferretfarm.org

Don't have time for a ferret of your own?
You can sponsor one of our fur kids.

There are new faces at the shelter go take at look at kids looking for
new homes.

Andy-cub reporter, shelter kids, & oh yeah mum too!

Petfinder Page
http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/NY559.html

Shelter Video
http://www.kwflatbed.com/videos/ferretfarm.wmv