From:
Ronnie DiComo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 19:59:30 EDT
Faith wrote:
>I just noticed that the last 2 days my ferret has started leaving food in
>his bowl.  Previously he didn't leave ANY not even a crumb in the bowl.
>He'd make whatever you gave him no matter how often you gave it to him
>disappear within MINUTES continually.  ...

>I brought home a 5lb bag of Totally Ferret ... I noticed that night that
>he hasn't ate like a pig since.  Should I be concerned or do ferrets
>change their behaviors like that?  He seems happy, he poos/pees normal,
>he's active.

I may be going out on a limb here, or I might have missed something?
However, my guess from the post is that TF might be higher quality than
the previous food being fed.  This isn't an endorsement of a particular
food; however, my own experience with animals over the years has been
that feeding a higer quality food GREATLY cuts down on how much they need
to eat.  I find there is a HUGE difference in the quality of prepared pet
foods.  Come to think of it, same for human food too :-)

--Ronnie