From:
"Michael Schieman, Mee Maw and ferrets" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 08:15:31 EST
Howdy Folks!

Well, it seems that those rumors of my death that pop up from time to time
came very close to being true this time.  I just spent 7 weeks in the
hospital - 5 of them in the ICU in a coma.  Seems that a staph infection
got hold of me and ran rampant through all my organs.  The doctor told Mee
Maw that I had a 6% chance of surviving - but I made it anyway.

I'm home now and have several weeks or months of recuperating to go.  My
vision has gone blurry but it's expected to return to normal in time.

Anyway, I just wanted to let folks know why I haven't been responding to
any mail lately.  I'll catch up when I can and get the new folks added to
Tater & Odie's Web Ring as soon as possible.

Many much loves to all good ferts and fert folks.  And yes, I do believe
in miracles.

Joy to the World!

Paw Paw