From:
"Rebecca \"Wolfy\" Stout" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2014 10:55:09 -0400
Lori, it's been a wonderful run. I can't imagine the sacrifices you've
made over the years. Just so above and beyond the call of duty. You and
so many other shelter parents help me sleep at nights ... knowing you
are there looking over these wonderful sweet animals. I and so many in
this world are in your debt.

I am so sorry that you have to throw in the towel earlier than you
like. You really did think of every avenue to take in trying to save
your rescue. I'm especially sorry that even the fostering isn't working
out. I can't inagine the pain of giving up part of who you are.

Although I was so flattered and grateful, don't thank me. Because I
thank you.

Wolfy