From:
Kym Isear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 May 1998 17:06:35 -0400
I have thoroughly read my ferret digest from May 18th and I have a question
for Bob C., what do you feed your ferts?  I know your oldest is 14!!  I hope
I get to keep Oso so long.  You sound very learned and obviously you know
how to care for the little fuzzies but your last article sounds like we
should feed our ferts different food all the time.  Maybe I've heard wrong,
so please correct me, but don't they get diahrrea from constant food change?
Are you saying we should feed them fround up meat and bones?  What do you
mean by roughage?  I think of lettuce which I'm sure you don't mean.  I'm
confused.

I agree with keeping owners as they keep their pets, you are absolutely
right.  I don't think a lot of people in general put themselves in the pets
place, so to speak.

If you would like, email to me or to the digest.  I want my little fets as
healthy as I can get them so I'm looking forward to your response.

Thanks,
Kym, Oso and of course Widget