Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 09:42:54 -0500
>this lady replies and tells me that the Author to the Rainbow Bridge is
>"William Britton" and that he lives in Utah...

Well, considering I created The Original Rainbow Bridge (The ORB for
short) On-line Pet Memorial, I thought I'd reply here.  Back in early 94,
I saw the story (the very one you see on http://www.rainbowbridge.org) on
a CompuServ pet forum.  I tried to find out who originally posted it back
then, to obtain permission to use it on my site, but no one knew.  The
best I could trace it to was an index card stuck to a bulletin board at a
vet's office--can't remember where though.

Now I do suppose that the "original" Rainbow Bridge or (Bifrost) was
originated from Norse mythology.  Heimdall himself will come down and
kick the butt of the mortals that profit off of his Rainbow Bridge.

http://www.pantheon.org/articles/b/bifrost.html

At this point, I suppose anyone could claim it since it has been around
so long.  How would this person prove that he did, in fact, create it?

Just my $.02
 -Roger