From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2009 13:51:59 -0700
Two ferrets come walking out, one a small, dark sable female and one a
large sable fella. They stop in front of the FML.

Misha- Mom told us what happened.

Miss Hiss- Really she said she was older than dirt.

Misha, his mouth hanging open, and then snapped shut- Um. Uh. yeah.

Miss Hiss- You know, she held the flame at the sun lighting ceremony.

Misha, mouth hanging open again- Well....ah....ah

Miss Hiss, grinning- You know. Your eyes won't get much worse. Your
investment in health insurance is finally beginning to pay off. Your
joints are more accurate meteorologists than the national weather
service. Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can't
remember them either. Your supply of brain cells is finally down to
manageable size.

A hand reaches out and scruffs Miss Hiss. She is drug a little way.

Miss Hiss- Okay...okay...I'll be good. She let's out a long hiss.

Misha- Can we get on with this now? This is supposed to be a solemn
occasion.

Miss Hiss- Yes. Spoil sport. Hmmmph.

Misha- Okay, send in the clowns...er ferrets. Gosh, it rubs off.

A hand can be seen ushering in 5 more ferrets. They all line up, with
tails in the air. Misha and Miss Hiss join the line. They all poof,
and then again, and again.

Misha stands up with a satisfied look on his face, despite the green
cloud hanging in the air.

Misha- A 21 poof salute. It doesn't get any better than that. we're so
sorry for Alexandra's demise. We'll miss the stories.

All seven run off dancing and dooking all the way.

Sandy and the Dook City Gang
Rainbow Crew; Chelsea, Valentine, Jasmine, Tasha, Boris, Taz, Sugar,
Honey, Popov and Katie