From:
CGarcia737 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 May 1998 19:30:52 EDT
Urgent......Super Seceret FLO Message.

Operatives Captain Pato, Lieutenants Snowball and Hubert, and Private Elsie
have conquered our Bountiful Utah location!

Silly Hooman "Mom" went to work and left us "alone" with other Silly Neutral
Hoomans "Nana" and "Angel".  This made our job remarkably easy.

Acting on the orders of General Pookie from the Midwest Command, we took
over "Mom's" computer, changing the picture on the screen from one of
another operative who was humiliated into wearing a Mexican sombrero for a
supposed "Cinco De Mayo" picture, for one of General Pookie, in Mae West
pose with her blanket.  The mission has succeeded.

"Mom" still hasn't figured out how we did it........Oh no, here she
comes...........Long live the FLO!    Bountiful Utah location signing out.
DOOK DOOK!

 --------------------------------

Well, the FLO is certainly operating here in Utah.  I returned from work
today to find the background picture on my computer changed to another
picture.

According to my Mother and Angel (my 5 year old daughter), no one was on the
computer.  Mom picked me up with "Your picture of the ferret in the Sombrero
has changed."  Angel said "It went away." No one knows how to do this here,
either.  Seriously.

It's not like it's super hard, but it is beyond the abilities of my mother
and daughter.  Hell, it's almost beyond my abilities, let's face it.

I can only come to the conclusion that I must be witnessing first hand
another FLO plot to take over the world.  Or at least this corner of it.

Oh No, I'm suddenly being overcome with a mad desire to dispense raisins,
ferretone and ferretvite in massive quantities.  MUST RESIST!  OH NO........

Catherine, Pato, Snowball, Hubert and Elsie
"Behind The Zion Curtain"