From:
Diana Wallace <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 1996 13:06:26 -0700
Just a little story....

It started as just a minor liking for water...but NOW my Chloe is hopelessly
addicted to the bathtub.  I can't get her away from it.

As a babe, she would take small drinks of water from my cup.  Soon after,
she gave up her water bottle in favor of my cups of H20.  Then, Chloe moved
on to the kitchen sink where she would search for drops of water.
Eventually, she started licking the faucet just after I had ran it.

I was at my wits end. I checked her into the Betty Ferret Hospital for help.

After she was released, I thought things would return to normal. Alas, poor
Chloe relapsed.  She began scratching at my bathroom door while I was
showering.  The kitchen was just not enough to satisfy her insatiable desire
for more water...

One night when I was enjoying my bath complete with copious amounts of bath
bubbles, Chloe appeared on the bathtub rim.  Before I could stop her, she
dove headfirst into the soapy reef trying to attain an amount of water she
had never had before!  Like a slingshot, she bounced back out of the tub and
I with her.

Chloe was soaking, remorseful & unscathed.  She still cannot give up that
craving for the water, even though it almost did her in...

Can anyone help?!!! <GGG>.

...here's dookin' at ya kid!

--diana, her SO, and  ^--^    ^--^    ^--^
                      @ @     * *      =A2=A2
                      ~v~ /   >v< /   \=3Dv=3D

                     Clhoe...Spice...& Nellie