From:
Tessa Bushinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2006 10:57:31 -0500
Hi everyone my ferret saved my life from sucide cause hes just like a
little kid and needs me and I couldn't leave him behind .  and I know a
girl who was sucidle and her ferret saved her life to cause she really
loves all 10 of her ferrets .  and her grandma has cancer and all ferrets
are good therepy for people they can teach u stuff and make u realize
stuff so yeah I thought I would share that to help spread the good info
on ferrets and now that I finally have a ferret it took away a lot of
stress from me .  My ferrets name is bear and I treat him like my own
child .  I love him to death .  hes albiono with blue and red eyes and
yellowish fur if any one could give me some info on ferrets that would
be wounderful .

here are some questions I have about ferrets

1 how to take care of a pregnet ferret

2 all info on a pregnet ferret

3 what is the healthyest food for ferrets

4 what do u think of all of this

please respond back with info on my ? s

always tessa