From:
Inge Nespolon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2012 17:26:43 -0400
I live in Ontario Canada. I have been reading the posts about Guelph
University.

In my area there are no vets that will operate on an adrenal
ferret. They tell me that Guelph University, a veteranian college in
Ontario Canada believes that luperon is the way to go rather than
surgery. I find this very frustrating. I have talked to vets that
used to do the surgery but now will no longer do it because of what
Guelph tells them.

I am dealing with a young ferret that probably has adrenal disease
[awaiting for the test results]. and to do the surgery I will have to
drive at least 4 hours away because thankfully not every vet believes
this to be true.

This university will not listen to anyone who tries to tell them
differently. Not even Randy from Ferretaid.

How do we convince them that they are wrong?