From:
Connie Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 07:22:21 -0400
Yes, I'm back!

Healthy sized female, I really can't stay what color since I'm not good
at that.  She's light tan with no mask if that helps.  She might be about
4 years old.

Very sweet.  She was surrendered by her owner.  I'm trying to get her
name and other info.

Since she's a surrender, she is available for adoption now.  If you're
interested in her let me know and I'll be happy to help!

Connie, CB, Piper, JD and Penelope
Missing Butch, Maggie and Chloe at the bridge

"I am sometimes asked, "Why do you spend so much of your time and money
talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?
I answer, "I am working at the roots." George T. Angell