From:
Bonnie Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2010 08:53:20 -0800
Hello Everyone
We are the latest shelter to have our paypal account suspended due to
an online raffle, which apparently equates to online gambling. We at
The Ferret Inn are not deterred, and we hope you won't be either. Come
on all you FML gamblers and take your chances on our luxurious 6 piece
Polka dot bedding set! Your odds are a heck of alot better than the
lottery.

Drawing will be held at the AFA Spring Nationals this coming
Saturday, March 20th at 4:00 PM.

For pictures and new payment info, please visit our website at
http://www.theferretinn.org

Thank you everyone and good luck!
Sincerely,
Bonnie Russell