From:
Bill Gruber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1993 12:37:04 -0400
In issue 598 Len Jaffe asks:
>are the archives at cunyvm available via
>gopher or wais or nifty stuff like www?

Not yet.  We would like to make them available on gopher but we are swamped.
The gopher person here has it on her wish list, but it probably won't be
anytime real soon.  Besides, I didn't ask Chris for his permission yet.
Our gopher runs on an IBM mainframe, which just complicates the procedures!

Ferrets on Gophers... how funny...

Bill