From:
Sue Harding <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 15:47:09 -0500
Last week I posted about having to put my ferret Caleb to sleep.  Since
then I have received many email notes and email postcards from FML members
expressing their sorrow for my loss.  In most cases I have been able to
respond to your wonderful notes and cards, but If I was unable to, I want
to take this time to thank you.  I have greatly appreciated the time and
effort all of you have gone to.  We are all sad, but doing well.  Caleb
was an important part of our lives and we will always love and miss him,
but he is at peace and I could wish for nothing better for him Thank you
all again for your support.

Sue Harding