From:
Lesley Colton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 2009 23:46:11 -0500
Fall until after New Year is a crazy, busy time for us and things get
behind. Today, I went to look at a date on the calendar and realized I
had not made the "flip" from November to December. I LOVE my Ferrets
of the FML Calendar and always get a smile when I turn to a new month.
It was EXTRA special today..... December is a picture of MY boys, Loki
and BART! They are enjoying the warm fire and Christmas tree they love
so much. It instantly put me in the holiday spirit. The picture is on
the calendar put out of 2009 (not the newer one for 2010, which also
includes December 09'). The SOS calendars are always a favorite gift
in our family. Contact Sharon Bearden, SOS, to see if she has any 2010
left- perfect X Mas gifts.

Lesley