From:
Debbie Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 May 2003 07:24:55 EDT
Hi Everyone,

I want to thank Jackie for the VERY NICE compliments she gave me on the
raffle basket that I had made up.  Thanks for the plug, Jackie...LOL.  I
am new at raffles and that was my 2nd raffle.  I hope to make my next one
even better.  I put things in the raffle that I think the fuzzy's would
enjoy the best with a little for their Mom and Dads.

Now the sock toy Jackie was referring to is my own little invention.
Someone else out there could have come up with the same idea also.  I
take a toddler size sock (the wildest print possible if you can find it)
and take a medium to large size plastic Easter egg, put a bell in it (or
a couple of buttons or dry beans) tape or glue it closed, stuff it down
into the toe of the sock and tie a knot in the sock so the egg cannot
fall out.  My ferrets absolutely LOVE them!!!  I give those away in ALL
my raffles and have had a lot of compliments about them.  Thank you
everyone.  They love the little tail on them.  Mine like them better
than the crocheted eggs and they are easier to make.  My Furkids are
constantly carrying them around the house, moving them from one hidey
hole to the other.  I have about 15 of them floating around the house.
They even sleep with them like they are their Teddy Bear.  Really funny
to see.  And to wash them...I simply unknot the sock and throw it in
the washer.

Until next time.........;-)

Debbie & all the Rescued Fuzzy's
Deb's Ferret Rescue