Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 10:28:31 -0500
>From:    bill and diane killian <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Zen on Marshall Farms versus Peta
>
>>From:    Yvonne <[log in to unmask]>
>>Subject: Marshall Farms
>>
>>This is my first time writing to the list, but after coming across this,
>>I had to respond.
>
>Some of us do not buy into the Animal right movement.  It is always
>suspicious when the first post from some address is way too often from
>someone who happened tro have seen the Peta site.

Okay, as asked, I will not get into the Marshall Farms debate.  Being new,
I had no idea of what I could of stirred up.  My original (and yes, my
first) posting was only to get more information on the subject.  But in my
defense of a quick, and totally uncalled for, assumption by Bill or Diane
Killian...I came across the PETA site only by doing a general search for
Marshall Farms on the internet after finding out my baby was a Marshall
Farms ferret.  I only posted my first article to get more information on
what I had come across on the PETA site, and now regret that I did.  I
assumed this FML was for ferret owners to get information about ferrets and
to get questions answered, but I learned quickly to be very careful about
what I ask, though I see no reason I would post anything else and chance
being chastened again by people who are too quick to judge others.  I'll
just keep reading and stay quiet.

I do thank the gentleman who emailed me personally and gave me information
and advice.

Yvonne & Taz