From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 15:48:29 EDT
::Myserious mist arises, and a figure clad in robes appears before you.
With a wosh the robes fly, the hood unveils a petite flower of a woman
before you and you are in awe.  Ferrets one by one wander in at her feet
in great worship of...... the Great Robed one::

Thank you!  ::bowing:: Thank you very much!  Boy, if that Wolfy can do
anything it's spin a good yarn.  Yes, indeed.  I thought that was the only
thing she was good for.  But it looks like I might be ::gulp:: "wrong",
ferret puppets.  Wolfy is going to be a speaker at ferrets 2002 for those
that do not know.  She is to speak about how Rocky affected her autistic
son, Sean, as well as how other sp needs children can benefit from
companionship with ferrets.  I personally cannot imagine that anyone would
be interested in what she has to say ::she rolls her eyes:: ... but as I
said, apparently.... I am "wrong".

She is has been gracious enough in offering to let me stay in her room!
Ferret Puppets beware.  A mysterious robed figure will be roaming the halls
of the hotel and be about the city of Vegas.  Are you ready for me?!  Wolfy
may have to hide me at times, as Linda Iroff got a bad twitch when I asked
if the hotel would mind the smoke bombs and special effects.  Tourettes,
she has not!  Exposure to the Ferret Oracle she has!  So if you see a
little tic with her, you'll know why.

Most things are in order for Wolfy to be there, everyone keep your fingers
crossed that we both make it.  My harrier wagon can not carry Wolfy AND
me, and I can't ride my staff in the sky like some hoaky witch after all.
I do have my standards.

Has everyone seen who is going to be there to speak?  Holy Hammies, Batman,
lots of neat people!  I personally can not wait to see Judy Gronwald speak
about living with ADV!  Go... go look at the site to see the wonderful
activities.  But most of all, ferret puppets, cooooooome..... come to
Ferrets 2002!!  Write Judy Cooke to inquire on different ideas on how to
get there and your options to set it all up.  If you do this in advance it
can be possible.  She's no ferret prophet but she sure is a wizard at this
planing stuff.  I heard some rumour about Bob C raffling off the Hawaiin
shirt right off his back, and something about a wet t-shirt and Julie
Fossa!

::Wolfy barges in::
"OH get out of here you Ferret Orifice!  Only you could turn a class act
into some cheesy affair.  People ignore this nut.  Just go to the site
and see for yourself":

http://ferretsymposium.mdex.ca/

Wolfy

Please visit: