From:
"Grant, Lillian" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 11:25:00 -0700
Claudia, My Little Angel, came to The Crossroads of Life, this morning, 2
June 1999 at 9:20 A.M.  and has crossed over the Rainbow Bridge to rejoin
Sam and her lifelong cagemate Scarlett O'Ferret.

She came to me with Insulinoma & Adrenal.  She may have been physically
"Specially Challenged" but nothing stop her.  Through the 2 1/2 years, she
has blessed my life, we have had some pretty hairy situations with death
knocking at the door, but she chose to stay.  During the last week, she
has let me know she was tired and ready to go.  Nothing Doc could do to
convince her to stay.  Her left Adrenal was the size of your thumb nail &
her pancreas was only shreds.  Results are forth coming.

She found joy in everything & gave love in abundance.  We all will miss
her.  I know that she now is totally covered with a beautiful sable coat &
can War Dance with the best.  I look forward to the day when I will see
Claudia as beautiful as she was inside.

I am asking that you take a moment of your time and give your kids a kiss
for us and think of Claudia.  No matter how long we are blessed with them,
it's never long enough.  Enjoy each and everyday as if it was the only day
and you will have such wonderful memories to hold on to.  I have such sweet
happy memories of her.

Thank you all for the friendship & support you have given us.  Ferret
people are in a class of their own.

Stephanie & My Sad Little Band of Closet Thieves:
Spanky, George, Gracie & the Visiting Moose
+ Sam, Claudia & Scarlett O'Ferret @ Rainbow Bridge