From:
Renessa k <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2008 19:46:07 -0500
HI,

I have a six year old ferret with adrenal named Daniel. . He is very
healthy and active, however I am very leary of surgery with him due to
his age. Currently , he is on an herbal remedy with meletonin. He is
now starting to lose his hair and has that heavy musky odor which he
has had for about a year. . Those things don't bother me so much as his
itchiness does. He is sooo itchy and will wake up out of a deep sleep
to scratch like crazy..Does anyone know what I can do for him to keep
him from being so itchy???

Thanks,
Renessa