From:
Debbie Hunton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2007 11:55:35 -0800
We took in three ferrets today that will need a new home. We already
have 4 and cannot keep these guys. Their previous owners have health
issues and are no longer able to keep them.

We currently have them in our house, quarantined from our babies. They
are actually very sweet, one is a kisser. They are:

 -  Cal (or Calico), 3-4 years old, DEW or very, very light silver
 -  Conte, 3-4 years old, sable
 -  Phippin, 2-3 years old, silver

They eat Marshall Farms food and come with about half of a 50 lb bag.
They have been drinking filtered water (Culligan, I believe). They
have been using cedar shavings on the bottom of their cage as litter
(yes, bad choice, I know, but just thought you should know).

Cal had a reaction to a distemper shot the last time he had one
(stopped breathing, I believe), so none of the three are current
on distempter shots, but I was told they were current on rabies
vaccinations.

They will come with a cage and some tubes. The cage has their hammies,
water bottles, etc.

Please drop me an email if you're interested. Feel free to cross-post
to other lists, if you include the email in its entirety. Thanks!

Debbie