From:
Patricia Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 19:16:07 EST
Hello to all

I am a new mommie of 3 beautiful little boy Mick 3, Moe 2 1/2, Mac 1 1/2,
we are about to move to CT and am hoppinh that my boys can go with me, does
anyone know how I can find out if they are allowed?  I also need to know if
anyone knows how to get a ferret back to using litter box two of my boys do
but one does not like to use it I tried to put in another box but they all
played with it and tipped it over, They boys love to play with mommie and
daddy.

I am really enjoying my boys they are a lot of fun, they like to give kiss
and hugs, and curl up in my lap while i am on the computer, they have a
tote they like to play in with mommies hand .

Trish, Mick, Mac, Moe