From:
Miles and Telaraj <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 1998 12:43:06 -0600
Thank you to all of the kind people who e-mailed us concerning the fire, and
for the offer of help.  We are doing really well at this time, and don't
need much of anything since the insurance company is replacing most
everything we lost.

Ya'll are right- I just need to focus on the positive side of all of this!
The babes are just fine, although pretty bored because the apartment people
won't let us let them out( well.... Sometimes they manage to "escape" for a
bit of play and ferretone, * he,he* ) - otherwise, they are just fine.  In
our new home, they will have a room of their own, and we're having fun
trying to design fun stuff to put in it for them.

So, to all the FML'ers-we'd like to have some advice on really fun things
that your ferrets like to play with!  I know Thufie likes bungee cords,
Hannah's little stuffed tiger burned and we haven't found a replacement yet,
they all love dryer hoses, but somehow they just don't last very long!
Hawat, Thufir and Rachael seem to like the little KooshKid we bought to try
them out on... but I want to get a whole bunch of stuff for their new room!
So I thought ya'll might have some ideas!

I am very happy and thankful that God saved our little furkids!  Again,
thanks for all the support.  We really appreciate all of the friendly people
on the FML..  Thanks to BIG, as well!

~ Miles, Telaraj, and the four miracles~
Hannah-" I wanna go check out our new house!"
Rachael-" I get first dibs on the best corner!"
Thufir- " I want another bungee cord, mom"
Hawat- " Do I get to keep the KooshKid??"