From:
"Three Rivers Ferret Council, Inc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 11:28:17 -0400
>From:    Flemming Farms
>ADV and one was seperated to another location.  Why was one moved and
>not the other one.
**********************************
The ferrets rescuer informed me that the other ferret had already been
put to sleep for other health related reasons when they got the test
results.  The woman who had been their "caretaker" did not believe in
veterinary care (or medical care for herself) and many of the ferrets
were in dire need of assistance.  All of the ferrets have been re-tested
and the one positive was found to be very weak all the others were
negative.

Also, I have been asked many times for the name of the "shelter" in
Maryland.  The person who rescued the ferrets told me that since this
woman is being prosecuted legally (yah!) she is unable to give any names
at this time, and the woman apparently gave her a false name to begin
with.  We know that she lives in the Hagerstown, MD area.  I'm sorry that
we can't help with more information right now, please understand.  :o)

Thank you to those who have helped so far with donations, Erin and the
fuzzie really appreciate all the help and support they can get.

Sincerely,

Chris Sayne
Corporate Secretary
Three Rivers Ferret Council, Inc.