From:
"K. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Aug 1998 05:08:10 -0700
Hello!

Just recieved two ferrets yesterday and they are SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! (but of
course)  Cosmo an albino big fella is about seven months old and his buddy
Kia a black and white sable with white sox and a cute little black nose
also about seven months old.  I won't get into all of the nicknames they
have gotten so far but I assure you the list is long!  The WONDERFUL man
that gave them to me said Cosmo didn't make any noise, how quickly can
ferrets make liars of us all?!?!?  I can't tell which one is doing it yet
but it's making a kissing noise.  I've never heard this noise from a ferret
before.  I LOVE THEM!  Kia is so dainty, she even walks like a little
priss!  They love their new home, my other ferret Sosh (a siamese?) and the
fireplace.  I just hope they don't get too used to it for the upcomming
winter months!

Kathy

P.S. How many ferrets does it take to make a business? :)
I know why they are called "A Business", they make EVERYTHING their
BUSINESS!