From:
Ferrets-N-Limbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 19:22:25 -0800
Things here have settled down a bit.  We are looking forward to a few
visitors coming next weekend and hoping they work out to be great forever
homes!  We certainly have enough ferrets needing one!

Just a quick note to let everyone know that we just listed 7 Super Pet
items on ebay.  They are mostely tubes and elbows along with one brand
new corner look out.  We also have two of the easy to screw on crock
bowls- one small and one medium.  You can check out or items by going
to ebay and searching for FNL (it's in all of the item titles).

I also wanted to remind everyone (again   ;-) ) of our Monthly Raffle.
It ends this weekend and we have only sold to one person so grab a few
tickets please!  You can do so, and see the unique, hand-painted, ferret
box on our website under the events page.

Dooks to everyone and best of thoughts to the sick, injured, and
depressed ferrets out there!!

--
Michelle Alverson, President
Ferrets-N-Limbo, Inc.