From:
Kym Zorn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 15:34:09 -0500
Hi,

I was contacted yesterday by a gentleman here in Louisville, KY who needs
to place a ferret.  He found this ferret (female) in his front yard about
two months ago, and has decided he can no longer keep her.  He did post
signs in the neighborhood and contacted a vet (who gave him my #), but he
didn't place an ad in the paper.  I'm concerned that she is someone's lost
pet who has given up on her since so much time has passed.

I haven't heard of any missing ferrets in the area, but if anyone in KY
has, please contact me.  I'll be taking in the ferret this afternoon and
will quarantine her for at least a week.  I'd love to locate her original
owners if at all possible.

Anyhow, feel free to contact me at [log in to unmask] or call me at
(502) 459-9950.

Thanks, Kym