From:
Karen Daigneault <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 1997 00:00:49 -0700
Hi everyone!
I had to log on real quick to let everyone know that MORROW IS EATING ON HER
OWN.  Her dry kibble!  She is good!

And for all the wonderful music about Morrow, there is always another
worry??????

Tabitha is still missing.  I have taken every appliance out of their place
to check for her.  I have taken my baseboards out of the kitchen to look for
her.  I have left every door open, and every drawer open.  IF she somehow,
someway got out, then it is beyond my comprehesion how.  Does anyone have
any suggestions?

Thanx, Karen