Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2007 12:11:13 -0800
Well cut day is finally upon me. As of 0700 Tuesday morning I will
be properly anesthetized, numbed up and ready for my bionic ankle.
EEEEEEEEEKKK ...Naturally, I'm terrified and will no doubt drift off
to la la land with visions of parrots on my shoulder and telephone
books (with sections N-Z ripped out) strapped to my foot to compensate
for the height difference, that Dr. Sargent Colburn claims I will
experience. I should be back online by sunday or so, properly medicated
and ready for amusement.

Thanks to my rescue team, I can rest assured the weasel duties are
covered and they will have more company than they can stand!!! Thanks
to everyone for going out of their way, spending the night, etc.

Ciao for now!

Kim

Kimberly Fox
Director/Rescue Mom
Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue.html
Help The Helpless. SUPPORT PRIVATE RESCUE
Pay Pal accepted for donations at this email address.