From:
Sandy Nobles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 2005 16:39:03 -0700
I'm sorry but I think you and the shelter were so wrong that when that
ferret's owner was located that that ferret was not returned to them.
You have no right in judging them.  What ever decision they make to care
for their ferret was theirs.  Coco is my son's ferret and I am sitting
Coco my son is in collage.  If Coco was losted and some one took him and
would not give him back I would do every thing in my power to put your
ass in jail.  If you check the law in most state that holding time means
shit if their is an owner that has been looking for that animal the whole
time it has been gone.  Now thanks to you the poor ferret is got.  Now
who is the idiot here at lease if you had given it back to the people it
belong to and not tried and make your self in to some hero the ferret
could have live a longer life.  The stress a lone of it being sick and
taken away from the people it loved and knew had to have been hell on
that poor baby.  I hope you can live with your self and sleep at nights!
I know if I would have stolen some one beloved pet I sure could not.

Sandy

[Moderator's note: Per note in yesterday's FML this topic is closed.
Anything received about this for tomorrow's FML will not be posted.  BIG]