From:
"Michael F. Janke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 18:59:53 -0400
It's just a minor change, but an important one.  I recently moved the site
to a UNIX server.  That means things are now case sensitive.  The "FHC"
part of the URL to the site now MUST be "fhc" (lowercase).  Case didn't
matter when the site was on an NT server.

Everything else remains the same.  The uppercase FHC will get you to a
forwarding page, but I don't know how long that will remain intact.

For the ferrets,
Mike

* Michael F. Janke, [log in to unmask]
* Secretary, South Florida Ferret Club & Rescue
* A 501(c)3 not-for-profit corporation
*
* Shelter web site:  http://www.miamiferret.org
* Adrenal/Insulinoma web site: http://www.miamiferret.org/fhc