From:
Angie George <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Mar 2002 11:50:50 -0800
I too have a big rubbermaid container filled with the cornstarch peanuts.
My ferrets love to jump in and "bury" themselves.  I would like to note,
that, when not occupied by ferrets, the container has a lid put on it.
Also, the ferrets are only allowed to play in the box while being
supervised so as not to eat the contents.They also have a rubbermaid
container filled with about 15 to 20 lbs. of rice (not the minute kind)
and seem to enjoy it more than the peanuts.  It too is covered when not
in use and also only supervised play.

I don't believe you can ever be toooooooooooooo careful!!!

Angie George