From:
Debbie Maddix <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 30 Nov 1992 19:58:28 -0500
Dave -

To the latest of my knowledge, Michigan was still going through the
legislation process to legalize ferrets. (Something like it was through
either the house or senate but not through the opposite half). Are you
up on the current status? I have heard rumors that they are now legal but
every time I hear one, someone on this list kills the rumor. If you
think they are legal, do you have any supporting news articles or anything?

I have family in Saginaw that are interested in getting a ferret but
they would prefer that they were legal.

I wish I could help you out on the ferret care problem....but I am
in California.....I will be in MI for the holidays but I think my in-laws
would not be appreciative if I brought a ferret ( hey maybe its a good
idea after all :-) ).

Deb