From:
Leeanne Pallazola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 11:47:21 EST
Yep, another thing has weaseled its way into my brain....I have received
the most wonderful items from FerretsAreLove.com!!!!  I ordered the
playsack which my little girl "Fenway" loves!  It is handmade and
absolutely adorable.  I also ordered ramp and shelf covers for Fenway's
cage.  They too are incredibly cute!  They match the colors of her cage
are made of a washable fleece material and have little teddi bears on
them!  So easily removable to be washed!  If any of you are looking to
enhance your furkids' cage, this is the website to visit.  Fran is a
wonderful women.  A good portion of the money goes to support ADV
Research!  Please visit, you will love her stuff!

Leeanne and Fenway