From:
WarpDrive <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 17:38:52 -0500
>He did sleep in a blanket next to me and I was able to rest my hand
>gently on his body as he drifted off to sleep, never to awaken.

I'm so sorry to hear about Rusty.  He must have been a very special boy
and I am so glad he found a wonderful friend like you.  May all of us seek
out the Rusty's in this world and give them the life they so deserve.

My deepest condolances to you my friend.........Duane

WarpDriveDuane & Linda Watts
and the ferret crew
Bandit, Mindy, Ann, Spook, Podo, and Blaze
and Mandy at the bridge
with Sabrina (our dog)
Logansport, Indiana, USA, North America, Earth