Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 14:57:34 -0800
Hi all
There have been a lot of hoomans in our area today.  They are buzy getting
ready for da party.  Da little ones did get a chance to get some play in.
We are cute and we know it so it is easy to get those hoomans to play with
us.

A little girl came in today.  She said her name waz Trillian.  She got da
usual tour.  She wanted to go to da Ferrettone Fwood and do some wave
surfing.  Course she couldn't decide whether she wanted to lap or surf so
she waz trying to do both and slipped.  Oops.  She had fun licking herself
off anyway.  She waz kinda looking yucky til she went down da Otter Slide a
couple of times.  She left a message for her daddy dat she misses him and
luves him bunches.  She sends him lots of hugs.

Another little guy came in a little later.  He said hiz name waz Mort.  As
usual with men he thought of hiz stomach.  He went to da All You Can Eat
Rasin Bar and munched down a whole bunch of rasins.  Then he said he waz
going to da Ball Park and steal some balls for hiz hidey hole.  Course he
had to find a hidey hole first but dat only took a minute or two.  There is
a lot of places here.  He said to tell his mommy dat he luved her and to
send her lots of hugs and kisses.

Well back to pestering da hoomans and get a little play time in.  They
aren't getting any work done but it is fun.  Gotto go.

By BYe
Sandee