From:
Todd & Andi Lockhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 1995 09:51:41 -0400
Hi

I just wanted to thank everyone for the wonderful messages we've recieved.
It's great to have a "family" like this!

We burried Bailey on Friday at my parent's house, with her favorite
sleeping towel. Later that day, my mom found a beautiful picture of her
(the best one we've got). We came home feeling pretty down, to discover a
beautiful basket of flowers our vet (and friend) sent in Bailey's memory.
What a wonderful suprise!

I guess the other ferrets could sense our saddness - Bandit even turned
into a "lap ferret" for a couple of days.

I just wanted to thank everyone, and let you all know that things are
getting back to "normal" around here.

Andi