From:
darlene w <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 2009 08:04:49 -0700
Hi Nancy, WOW!!! You do have your hands full!! You got me beat!! I have
2 dogs, 2 ferrets, 3 cats, 1 hamster, 1 fish and 3 hermit crabs!! and
4 human children. I COMPLETELY understand the "school vacation" !!!
Yikes!!! LOL!!!!

I'm so sorry for the loss if your kitty!! I use the Frontline Spray for
all my animals, its alot cheaper then buying all the different tubes
for different weight animals and species. But I've been thinking of
trying the Revolution because it does more for them. Thanks for the
warning on the Advantage!!!! Thats what all the vets I spoke too
recommended too, but I chose the Frontline, now I have something to
tell THEM and hopefully they will check into it further. Now that my
youngest ferret is old enough to treat, I'll still be holding my breath
that he does ok with the Frontline! Again, thanks for the heads up!
Good luck with that school vacation!! I have one coming up myself!!
LOL!!!

Darlene & Addie & Booboo