From:
Marla Wadsworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 23:08:17 -0400
To all of you who have shown me such an outpouring of love over the loss
of bandit...thank you from the bottom of my heart..it has eased the pain
so much...There are too many to name separately but thank you again...
this has been so hard...and Sandee please remember..Bandit has no one
as he is my first ferret to cross but he may remember Josie the cat who
passed last year and mocha the guinea pig altho they were not close...
thanks again all...

love and dooks,
Marla