Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 1998 09:08:15 -0500
I have 4 foster kids in the shelter, whose parents were told to get them
out of the apartment.  The parents are saving money to build their own
home.  In March, 2 of them were diagnosised as adrenal and the surgery was
done successfully.

Last week, little Marris was diagnosised with insulinoma.  My vet is an
excellent ferret vet.  Marris' prognosis, even with surgery, the vet is
telling me is 2 more years.  Marris at this time is on medication to treat
the insulinoma and responding well.

Please tell me there is hope for more than the 2 years.

In tears of disbelief and sadness
Margie