Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 2009 09:11:23 -0400
Your bridge greeting today (which will actually be yesterday by the
time you read this), was such a wonderful story! It made me cry - and
then smile...all the things a GREAT greeting causes.....your a pretty
awesome person, and I hope you know how much we (as in the FML family) -
love and appreciate you - even though we've never met! I just wanted
to say thank you for doing what you do. Helping us - with our losses,
and doing it over and over and over - has to be taxing for you. But I
hope you at least gain great satisfaction, that without Bridge Greeters
like you - we'd (us really emo people) - would have a severly hard time
getting past our losses of our fuzzies. Take care and know you are more
than appreciated......your loved too!

Happy Trails!!

Kim and Her Army of Idiots - From The Land of Enchantment!!