Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 1998 15:00:12 -0800
Dear Bill,
I'm hoping you can help me pass a request along to your list of subscribers.
I'm looking for stories about the special bond between pets and people (as
well as between pets and other animals) for a book to be published next
year.  I'm sure ferret owners have lots and I'd love to share them with the
literary world.  (I'm a published author and can be chacked out at
Amazon.com).  They can e-mail me at: [log in to unmask]  If their submission is
accepted, they will be contacted to ensure that the contribution (along with
any pet dedication) is credited correctly in the book.

Many thanks in advance.

            Sincerely,
                 Hester Mundis