From:
James Ferris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 1998 23:48:36 -0400
Today we picked up 2 black-eyed whites that we're fostering.  They seem to
be identical twins-is that possible??  They also both have a cauliflower ear
on the same side.  Does anyone have a ferret with this kind of misshapen
ear?  We tried cleaning their ears tonite and the cauliflower ear is really
packed with wax and is very hard clean with a tiny opening.  Suggestions?
Lastly, one of the guys has strange looking stuff on parts of his feet pads.
They look yellow and kind of chewed up.  What is it, please?  And how do we
treat it?

Thanks so much!
Jim and Laura